Just south of Winter Garden Vineland Road on Overstreet Road, Berkshire Park and the Enclaves at Berkshire Park are both newer communities built by Pulte Homes & Ashton Woods Homes in Windermere, FL. Designed with families in mind, homes for sale in Berkshire Park consist of single-family neo-traditional style homes and townhouses enjoying an upscale community swimming pool and cabana.
Centrally located, Berkshire Park residents have access to some of the finest schools in all of Orange County. And with convenient access to Interstate-4, SR 429, SR 408, and the Florida Turnpike, you’re always just a short drive from all of Orlando’s renowned theme parks, Downtown Orlando, International Drive, Restaurant Row, and Windermere’s Butler Chain of Lakes.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Berkshire Park Neighborhood Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange County
- Location: Overstreet Road – South of Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535)
- Home Types: Single Family Homes, Townhomes
- Year Built: 2006 – 2013
- HOA Fee’s: $180 quarterly *subject to change
- Square Footage: 1,602 – 3,742
- Neighborhood Amenities: Community Pool, Children’s Playground
Nearby Public Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades PreK – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- West Beach Park & Playground
- Windermere Country Club
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the Berkshire Park neighborhood, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.
Berkshire Park Windermere Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.