Located in Windermere, Florida and nestled between Lake Reams and Lake Sharp, Carrington by Ashton Woods offers new construction townhomes. Residents of Carrington can enjoy a community pool playground area for families with kids and a walking and biking path runs through the neighborhood while connecting other neighborhoods within Horizons West. Off Reams Road, Carrington is close to everything you need. Shopping, dining, grocery stores — all at the Lakeside Village shopping center located off of 535. Sandlake and restaurant row are also a short drive away. It’s even minutes away from Magic Kingdom, it’s Cast Member entrance and the rest of Walt Disney World. Homes for sale in Carrington offers Townhomes ranging from 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 bathrooms and 2 car garages and 1,1892-1,976 square feet.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Carrington Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Reams Road, South of Winter Garden Vineland Road (Hwy 535)
- Number of Homes: 78
- Home Types: Townhomes
- Year Built: 2014
- Square Footage: 1,936 – 1,976
- HOA Fee’s: $2,000 Per Year *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Community Pool, Cabanas, Children’s Playground
Nearby Public Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Lakeside Village Shopping Center
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields & Public Boat Ramps
- Roper YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the neighborhood of Carrington, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.
Carrington Windermere Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.