Casa Del Lago, a beautiful gated community, sits alongside Windermere’s Lake Burden and offers 88 luxury homes that are completely custom built, including 38 waterfront lots. Images Builders of Central Florida, David Weekly Homes, Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Surey Homes and Park Square homes are the builders who offer these beautiful custom homes. When entering Casa Del Lago, you’re welcomed and greeted by a gorgeous Spanish themed entrance with stone, iron and wood features. The inviting feeling of Casa Del Lago permeates with warm lighted sidewalks and streets, a boardwalk for strolls by Lake Burden and privacy walls. Casa Del Lago spoils it’s residents by offering lush landscaping, decorative water fountains and an ornate entrance.
Homes for sale in Casa Del Lago offers many other features. This makes it one of the most sought-after communities in the Windermere area. Some of these features include:
- Private and gated community.
- Social Membership at The Golden Bear Club at Kene’s Pointe.
- Available Golf Memberships to Keene’s Pointe Bear Club.
- Lawn Service Maintained by HOA, Pest Control and Sprinkler Service.
Being a homeowner in Casa Del Lago offers more than a gorgeous place to have your dream home. It’s a lifestyle. One you’ll be proud to say is yours.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Casa Del Lago Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Overstreet Road – North of Winter Garden Vineland Road (SR 535)
- Number of Homes: 88
- Home Types: Single Family Homes
- HOA Fee’s: $270 Per Month *Subject to Change
- HOA Services Include: Ground Maintenance, Exterior Pest Control & Sprinkler Service *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated Community, Waterfront Community
Nearby Public Schools
- Sunset Park Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- West Beach Park & Playground
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the neighborhood of Casa Del Lago, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.
Casa Del Lago Windermere Homes For Sale
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.