Eden Isle is a small village in Summerport that sits on the southeast side of Lake Spear in Windermere. This private and gated community offers a spacious feel due to lots and homes that are larger than average. Prospective homebuyers will love Eden Isle with its beautiful landscape, boat dock, conservation areas and the outdoor activities that most Windermere residents enjoy.
Children and their families can spend their day at the Eden Isle playground or they can play in the park located within Summerport. Families with boats can park their boats at their homes with a private boat ramp located in Eden Isle, making it easy and convenient for an afternoon in the sun on Lake Speer. Some of the best waterfront properties can be found in Eden Isle.
Homes for sale in Eden Isle consisting of 175 single family homes is a private gated community. Homeowners in Eden Isle enjoy lots that are larger than the average lots in the surrounding areas and the homes are at least 3 bedrooms. Many of the homes in Eden Isle are waterfront or offer a water view.
Eden Isle is conveniently located to all of Central Florida’s famous attractions, Windermere’s award-winning schools and is close to everything you need from shopping to dining. Due to the demand in Eden Isle, it’s not often homes come up for sale and when they do, they’re not on the market for long.
To ensure that you don’t miss any homes that come up for sale in Eden Isle, sign up to receive updates on the most recent listings in Eden Isle.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Eden Isle Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Summerport Village Parkway, near SR 535 & Winter Garden Vineland Road
- Surrounding Lakes: Lake Speer
- Number of Homes: 175
- Home Types: Single Family Homes
- Year Built: 2002 – 2004
- Square Footage: 1,500 – 3,500+
- HOA Fee’s: $285 Per Quarter *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Private Gated Community, Boat Dock, Conservation Areas
Nearby Public Schools
- Keene’s Crossing Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Bridgewater Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- West Orange High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Cornerstone at Summerport Shopping Center
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- West Beach Park & Playground
- Roper YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the neighborhood of Eden Isle, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.
Eden Isle Windermere Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.