Harbor Isle is located in Windermere, Florida and is a gated community of 30 luxury homes. This beautiful community sits on Lake Down and has a grandly beautiful entrance. All homes, with the exception of one, were built between 1996-2006. The exception being the oldest home and that was built in 1966. While there is no community pool or playground, this community offers a small community quaintness. Many homes in Harbor Isle have pools and sports courts. Several of the homes are even lakefront on Lake Down. This 886-acre lake is connected to 10 other lakes that make up The Butler Chain of Lakes.
The east side of Windermere was discovered long ago. Many homes on this side of Windermere does not mean it’s lacking in gorgeous luxury homes. Harbor Isle is one of the nicest stand-alone neighborhoods you’ll find in Windermere. It has easy access to local golf courses and Central Florida’s world-famous attractions. The gated entrance is off of South Apopka Vineland Rd, to the south of Conroy Windermere Road. At the intersection is The Grove Shopping Center and the Shoppes of Windermere. This provides lots of options for dining, shopping, grocery shopping and etc. All conveniently located to Harbor Isle.
With many luxury communities in Windermere, homes for sale in Harbor Isle offer an ideal location and an entrance that is easy to get in and out of. You can easily access Mall at Millenia, Dr. Phillips’ Restaurant Row and the Orlando Outlet Mall in light traffic. Harbor Isle provides luxury homes that your friends and family will envy.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Harbor Isle Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Apopka Vineland Road — North of Conroy Windermere
- Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes — Lake Down
- Number of Homes: 30
- Home Types: Single Family Homes
- Year Built: 1996 – 2003
- Square Footage: 3,500 – 6,000+
- HOA Fee’s: $2,000 Per Year *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated Community
Nearby Public Schools
- Thornebrooke Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- Olympia High School: Grades 9 – 12
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- The Grove at Isleworth
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake, Community Pool, Boat Rentals, Camping, & Fishing Pier
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- Rose Place Orange County Park & Sporting Fields
- Roper YMCA Family Center
- Florida Hospital Winter Garden
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the neighborhood of Braemar, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.