Isleworth Country Club has some of the nicest homes not only in Windermere but Central Florida. It’s very rare that you’ll find a home in Isleworth that sells for under one million dollars. However rarely it might be, they do.
The golf course Isleworth sits on was built in 1986 by Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay. It’s a full 18 hole and 72 Par course. Later it was improved upon by Steve Smyers. To play in this exclusive course, you have to be accompanied by a member.
Homes for sale in Isleworth sit on the golf course as well as ponds and the lakefront. Isleworth lakefront homes for sale sit on several lakes that are part of The Butler Chain of Lakes such as Lake Blanche, Lake Butler, Lake Louise and Lake Palmer. Isleworth’s tennis courts are located on the north part of Lake Tibet and right next to the Isleworth boat ramp. This community also has homes on Lake Bessie. While not a member of The Butler Chain of Lake, Lake Bessie, and it’s homes located on its shores, are still beautiful.
An Isleworth Country Club membership offers everything that should be expected of this exclusive club. Homeownership and membership allow you access to the boat ramp and dock, a fitness center, community recreation center, community playground, tennis courts and water access.
Isleworth is a beautiful place to call home. This community is only minutes away from some of Orlando’s best shopping, dining, and attractions. Close to Isleworth, you’ll find all the necessities you and your family could require, just down the road you’ll find grocery shopping, stores, dining, and more. You won’t regret choosing this place to call home!
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Isleworth Community Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange
- Location: Conroy Windermere Road & Isleworth Country Club Dr — West of Apopka Vineland Road (Main Gate)
- Surrounding Lakes: Butler Chain of Lakes — Lake Butler, Lake Tibet, Lake Chase, Lake Louise, Lake Isleworth, & Lake Bessie
- Number of Homes: 360
- Home Types: Single Family Homes & Estates
- Year Built: 1986 – Homesites Available
- Square Footage: 2,700 – 24,000
- HOA Fee’s: $1,500 Per Quarter *Subject to Change
Nearby Public Schools
- Windermere Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5
- Chain of Lakes Middle School: Grades 6 – 8
- Olympia High School: Grades 9 – 12
- Windermere Preparatory: Grades Pre-K – 12th
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Cascade at Isleworth & The Grove at Isleworth
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Fountain Water Park, & Dog Park
- R.D. Keene Park, Sporting Fields, & Public Boat Ramps
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the neighborhood of Braemar, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.
Isleworth Windermere Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.