Just north of Conroy Windermere Road, located on South Apopka Vineland Road is the highly coveted Windermere real estate community of Balmoral. Conveniently located, this gorgeous private gated community consists of 32 custom built luxury homes ranging from $600,000 to $1,500,000, on approximately half-acre properties.
Built by some of Orlando’s most renowned custom home builders, homes for sale in Balmoral rest on rolling hilltops with beautiful views of Central Florida’s gorgeous foliage and rich vegetation. The safety and privacy of Balmoral’s gated community have encouraged a distinct sense of friendship and comradery amongst its neighbors. With a community tennis court and proximity to the areas top-rated schools, homes located within Balmoral are considered some of Windermere’s most desirable real estate.
Looking To Purchase New Home Construction In Windermere?
Before you visit the builder, be sure to get in touch with us first and learn why you should use a real estate agent for new home builds. It costs you absolutely nothing to have your interests represented by a Realtor but can cost you everything if you don’t.
Balmoral Neighborhood Information
- Zip Code: 34786
- County: Orange County
- Location: Apopka Vineland – North of Conroy Windermere Road
- Number of Homes: 32
- Year Built: 1992 – 2003
- Home Type: Single Family
- Square Footage: 3,400 – 5,400
- HOA Fee’s: $1025.00 Semi-Annual *Subject to Change
- Neighborhood Amenities: Gated Community, Tennis Court
- Thornebrooke Elementary: Grades Pre-K – 5th
- Gotha Middle School: Grades 6th – 8th
- Olympia High School: Grades 9th – 12th
Nearby Dining & Shopping
- Downtown Orlando
- Restaurant Row
- The Mall at Millenia
- Winter Garden Village Retail Shopping Center
Nearby Parks & Recreation
- Dr. P. Phillips Community Park, Sporting Fields, Dog Park, Fountain Water Park
- Dr. P. Phillips YMCA Family Center
- Lake Down Public Access Boat Ramp
- Rose Place Orange County Park & Sporting Fields
- Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Health Central Hospital
Ready to get started? We are.
We’re not your typical Windermere Realtor. We’re a real estate team consisting of different talents, strengths, and backgrounds. Coming together to achieve a common goal. Helping you.
We’re here for you every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell your home or purchase real estate in the Balmoral neighborhood, we can help. You should have a team in your corner that has your best interest at heart and is willing to go that extra mile. A team that is genuine and authentic. This is what we’re all about – impacting the world around us, one person at a time.